Coping Admirably Patch
This patch is a small reminder to yourself and others that managing to get through every day life can be a challenge. Sometimes coping is hard!
Pastel rainbow, woven, medal style, iron-on patch with purple/blue border and lettering. Measure 6.3 cm x 3.2 cm.
1. Set the iron to the hottest setting your chosen garment can handle and turn off the steam setting.
2. Position your patch in the desired place.
3. Cover it with a piece of cloth (a tea towel or pillow case is ideal).
4. Iron over the patch and piece of cloth for 30-40 seconds.
5. Iron on the opposite side for a further 30 seconds.
6. When washing your garment, turn it inside out if possible and wash on a gentle setting.