Fighting Invisible Battles Patch
Pastel rainbow, woven, medal style, iron-on patch with purple/blue border and lettering. Measures 6.4 cm x 3.4 cm.
1. Set the iron to the hottest setting your chosen garment can handle and turn off the steam setting.
2. Position your patch in the desired place.
3. Cover it with a piece of cloth (a tea towel or pillow case is ideal).
4. Iron over the patch and piece of cloth for 30-40 seconds.
5. Iron on the opposite side for a further 30 seconds.
6. When washing your garment, turn it inside out if possible and wash on a gentle setting.