I'm Not Sorry About Your Fragile Masculinity Patch
Now comes in pastel rainbow with white bordered shield shape and lettering, and in bright rainbow with black outline and lettering.
1. Set the iron to the hottest setting your chosen garment can handle and turn off the steam setting.
2. Position your patch in the desired place.
3. Cover it with a piece of cloth (a tea towel or pillow case is ideal).
4. Iron over the patch and piece of cloth for 30-40 seconds.
5. Iron on the opposite side for a further 30 seconds.
6. When washing your garment, turn it inside out if possible and wash on a gentle setting.