Too Tired To Party Patch
These iron on patches are pretty small! They measure 6.3 cm x 4.7 cm.
1. Set the iron to the hottest setting your chosen garment can handle and turn off the steam setting.
2. Position your patch in the desired place.
3. Cover it with a piece of cloth (a tea towel or pillow case is ideal).
4. Iron over the patch and piece of cloth for 30-40 seconds.
5. Iron on the opposite side for a further 30 seconds.
6. When washing your garment, turn it inside out if possible and wash on a gentle setting.